Connect to our online portal and send your bank transactions to us safely and securely.
Our online portal allows you to send us your bank statements.
Quick and easy
No need to print, fax or email
Our panel of lenders need to be able to see that you can afford a loan. By providing us with your bank transactions our lenders can perform a quick income verification.
Our safe and secure system is an easy and convenient way of submitting your bank statements to us, which means you can get into your new car quicker!
Your questions answered
- Why do you ask for my internet-banking details?
- Who sees my internet banking log-in details?
No person can access your internet banking details. When you enter your banking credentials on our website they are securely transmitted. The encrypted details are then passed by our credit reference agency, Perfect Data Solutions Limited and associated service providers. They are stored in a highly secure data centre which has a single use, which is to generate a read-only data-feed which we will use to assess the affordability of the loan.
- What happens to my internet banking details after input them on your website?
- What happens to the bank statements you obtain?
They will be used to make lending decisions about you and stored by us as long as necessary to assist us in managing your account or underwriting loan to you. It will be stored by Perfect Data Solutions Limited, which is a credit reference agency, as part of your credit record. This means that anyone who accesses your credit record in future will be provided with a credit score which is based on all the information held about you including your banking history.
- What will my bank say about me inputting my log-in details into your website?
We would recommend that you review the Terms and Conditions of your internet banking provider. Before you decide to submit your banking credentials, we would stress that security is of paramount importance, we would especially mention that:
- Your data is encrypted in transit;
- We do not have any functionality over your bank account; and
- We only have access to a read only service.